Ahad, 21 September 2008

Reasons Why I Love You


First I would just have to say
seeing you just brightens my day
when I look into your eyes I can see
the real feelings that you have for me

I can see the things you don't want me to know
I can see the feelings that you don't show
when your hands slide down over my skin
the feelings of love will show again

Happy and content is how I feel with you
you never make me upset or blue
you try to please me in every way
which is one of the reasons you brighten my day

You are in my thoughts both day and night
you bring in my morning light
as sleep consumes me, you are near
either on my mind or laying there

My dreams have been sweeter since we met
that day is a day I will never forget
if I had a day to live over again
that day in September is where I'd begin